Trinidad and Tobago - Trade AgreementsTrinidad & Tobago - Trade Agreements
- U.S./Trinidad and Tobago Bilateral Investment Treaty (Signed September 26, 1994; entered into force December 26, 1996)
- U.S./Trinidad and Tobago Memorandum of Understanding Concerning Protection of Intellectual Property Rights (entered into force 1994)
- U.S./Trinidad and Tobago Convention for the Avoidance of Double Taxation (Signed January 9, 1970; entered into force December 30, 1970)
- U.S./Trinidad Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA) (Signed January 11, 1989; entered into force February 9, 1990)
- TT also has bilateral investment agreements with Canada, China, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, and India.
- TT has trade agreements with Cuba, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Panama, Colombia, Guatemala, El Salvador and Costa Rica.
- TT is a member of CARICOM.
- As a member of CARIFORUM, TT is signatory to a trade agreement with the European Union.
- TT signed an Economic Partnership agreement with the United Kingdom in April 2019.
Trinidad and Tobago Trade Development and Promotion Trade Agreements