Get Help with Trade Problems

Are you encountering a trade barrier in a foreign market or an unfair practice by a foreign company importing into the U.S.?  
Here you will find government services that help U.S. businesses resolve common trade problems.

Report a Trade Barrier

Is your company adversely affected by a trade barrier or unfair business practice? File a complaint with the International Trade Administration's Trade Agreements Negotiations and Compliance Office.

Learn More

Advocacy Center

The Center coordinates U.S. Government advocacy efforts for U.S. companies bidding on public-sector contracts with overseas governments and government agencies.

Learn More

Commercial Diplomacy

The U.S. Commercial Service engages directly with foreign governments to advance and protect your business interests and help your company overcome barriers to trade.
Contact a Trade Specialist at a USEAC near you to learn more.

Find an Office

Overcoming a Trade Barrier

Learn how one small exporter, Klinge Corp. of York, Pennsylvania was helped by the International Trade Administration's Trade Agreements Compliance Program to overcome a series of restrictive regulatory obstacles posed by Chinese customs and, ultimately, in shipping its products to Australia.

Play video

Foreign Trade Remedies

Are you subject to an anti-dumping or safegard investigation by a foreign government?  
The International Trade Administration's Trade Remedy Compliance Staff (TRCS) can help.   

Learn About TRCS

Foreign Safeguard Actions

See if your product is subject to safeguard actions by a foreign government before expanding into a new market.

Learn More About Safeguard Actions

Foreign Antidumping Actions

See if your firm's products are subject to foreign antidumping and countervailing duty measures before exporting.

Learn About Foreign Antidumping Actions